:::: MENU ::::

18 augustus 2026

















Tracklist

1.  Solitary Man - 2:35
2.  Cherry Cherry - 2:45
3.  Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - 3:02
4.  Kentucky Woman - 2:27
5.  Thank The Lord For The Night Time - 3:03
6.  You Got To Me - 2:51
7.  I'm A Believer - 2:45
8.  Red, Red Wine - 2:42
9.  The Boat That I Row - 2:40
10.  Do It - 1:55
11.  New Orleans - 2:26
       Written-By – Frank Guida, Joseph Royster
12.  Monday, Monday - 3:03
       Written-By – John Phillips
13.  Red Rubber Ball - 2:23
       Written-By – Paul Simon
14.  I'll Come Running - 3:03
15.  La Bamba - 2:10
       Written-By – Ritchie Valens
16.  The Long Way Home - 2:34
17.  I've Got The Feeling (Oh No No) - 2:20
18.  You'll Forget - 2:50
19.  Love To Love - 2:23
20.  Someday Baby - 2:20
21.  Hanky Panky - 2:50
       Written-By – Ellie Greenwich, Jeff Barry
22.  The Time Is Now - 3:05
23.  Shilo - 3:27


Credits

Recorded 1966 (tracks 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11to 15, 17, 19 to 21) and 1967 (tracks 3 to 5, 7, 10, 16, 18, 22, 23).
Recorded at A & R Studios except tracks 6, 8 to 10, 13 and 15 recorded at Century Sound Studios.
Track 1 recorded at Atlantic Records Studios.
Track 2 recorded at Dick Charles Studio/A & R Studios


Notes
Released: 2011
Genre:  Pop
Style:  Vocal
Runtime:  1:1:30
Label:  Columbia 

0 comments:

Een reactie posten