Tracklist
1. All I Want - 4:14
2. Goodnight Girl - 3:38
3. Temptation - 3:57
4. Lip Service - 4:08
5. Love Is All Around - 3:57
6. Julia Says - 4:01
7. Wishing I Was Lucky - 3:46
8. Sweet Surrender - 4:20
9. Hear Me Now - 4:02
10. Sweet Little Mystery - 3:39
11. Somewhere Somehow - 3:51
12. Stay With Me Heartache - 4:01
13. If I Never See You Again - 3:50
14. Angel Eyes (Home And Away) - 4:30
15. Don't Want To Forgive Me Now - 2:55
16. She's All On My Mind - 3:56
17. Morning - 3:52
18. Strange - 3:36
19. With A Little Help From My Friends - 2:29
20. (Feels Like I'm) Walking On Water - 4:35
All tracks are written by Clark/Cunningham/Mitchell/Pellow, except "With a Little Help from My Friends", by Lennon–McCartney and "Love is All Around" by Reg Presley.
Companies, etc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright © – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Masterpiece
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51571043
Credits
- Band – Graeme Clark, Marti Pellow, Neil Mitchell, Tommy Cunningham
- Design – Ryan Art
- Guitar [On All Tracks] – Graeme Duffin
- Management – Dougie Souness, No Half Measures
- Mastered By – Simon Francis
- Photography By – James Bareham
Notes
Released: Nov 8, 2004
Genre: Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Runtime: 1:13:21
Label: Mercury

0 comments:
Een reactie posten