:::: MENU ::::

2 september 2026
















Tracklist 

1.  I Don't Love You Anymore - 3:58
2.  Close the Door - 5:25
3.  The Whole Town's Laughing at Me - 4:28
4.  The More I Get, the More I Want - 4:24
5.  Wake up Everybody (feat. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes) - 3:32
6.  Come Go with Me - 5:48
7.  When Somebody Loves You Back - 4:57
8.  Love T.K.O. - 4:59
9.  Life Is A Song Worth Singing - 4:11
10.  Get Up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose - 5:24
11.  Turn off the Lights - 5:55
12.  Only You - 5:04
13.  You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration - 5:21
14.  Do Me - 4:39
15.  You Can't Hide from Yourself - 4:05
16.  It Don't Hurt Now - 6:00
17.  Can't We Try - 5:04
18.  Cold, Cold World - 4:33


Companies, etc.

Notes
Released: 2021
Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Genre: Funk / Soul
Runtime: 01:27:45
Label:  Philadelphia International Records 

0 comments:

Een reactie posten